2020 Target Bow Shootout: Mathews vs. Hoyt vs. Bowtech vs. Prime
Over the past six months or so I’ve been gathering test bows for my favorite video of the year – the ArcheryTalk Target Bow Shootout.
The contenders this year, in the order I received them, are the Mathews TRX 36, Prime Black 9, Bowtech Reckoning 38, and Hoyt Invicta 37 SVX.
You may notice that bows from some major brands are missing, but unfortunately, the COVID-19 pandemic has gotten in the way of getting in as many bows as I would have liked.
Products Used On Test Bows
Gold Tip Pierce Tour Arrows – https://amzn.to/3isHUDk
Black Gold Competition Sight – https://amzn.to/2PCPrDp
B3 Exact 3D Sight – https://amzn.to/2DDIpMd
Hamskea Trinity Target Arrow Rest – https://amzn.to/33HqYVH
Hamskea InSight Peep Kit – https://amzn.to/31Es2Hi
Specialty Archery Podium Peep Kit – https://amzn.to/3irtGTd
Doinker Stabilizers – https://amzn.to/31RLNeH
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- 2022 BOW BATTLE: Mathews vs Bowtech vs Elite vs Hoyt
- Foam Target Review – Morrell High Roller VS Block Targets Vault VS Rinehart 18-1
- 2021 BOW BATTLE: Hoyt Ventum 30 vs Mathews V3
- BOWTECH SOLUTION vs MATHEWS V3 – which would you pick? – | HAXEN HUNT |
- HOYT VS MATHEWS! COMPREHENSIVE UNBIASED BOW COMPARISION
- Archery Shootout | Beginner Bow VS. High End Bow (Does it make a difference?)
- Cheap vs. Expensive Bowstrings
- Compound Bow vs Traditional Bow! Which is Better for YOU?
- WHISKER BISCUIT vs. DROP AWAY RESTS
- "Micro" Hunting Bows: 200 $ Knockoff vs. 1000 $ Masterpiece
- Does a Compound Bow NEED a STABILIZER??? (Beestinger VS Limbsaver)
- CUSTOM VS FACTORY BOW STRINGS | Which is better. . .
- Diamond Edge 320 VS SB1
- The Beginners Bow Guide – 2020 Compound Bow Review (Hoyt, PSE, Prime, Matthews, BowTech)
- Diamond Edge 320 VS Dragon X8 Compound bow Comparison
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.