2021 BOW BATTLE: Hoyt Ventum 30 vs Mathews V3
Let’s see how these two 2021 flagship compound bows fare in a head to head comparison battle.
Both Mathews and Hoyt make top tier bows. How do the specs of these compare? I will be testing them at 70 lbs of draw weight and 27″ of draw length. After doing the testing, I realized that Mathews actually draw about 1/2″ longer than Hoyt, even though they both say they’re the same length. That will give a slightly inflated speed edge to the Mathews.
I also realized that you don’t have to use the Picatinny Rails in the Hoyt; they are there for those who want to use them, but standard sights can also be used.
I tested these at Archery Field & Sports in Des Moines, Iowa. They have a fantastic bow shop there with excellent facilities as well as customer service and technical expertise. If you’re ever in the Des Moines area, check out the shop.
I’d love to hear your comments about these two bows as well. Which is your favorite? Have you purchased one of them? Please share any experiences or information you may have in the comment section.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- 2022 BOW BATTLE: Mathews vs Bowtech vs Elite vs Hoyt
- 2020 Target Bow Shootout: Mathews vs. Hoyt vs. Bowtech vs. Prime
- BOWTECH SOLUTION vs MATHEWS V3 – which would you pick? – | HAXEN HUNT |
- HOYT VS MATHEWS! COMPREHENSIVE UNBIASED BOW COMPARISION
- NEW 2021 Hoyt Ventum & RX-5 Bow Review
- HOYT 2021 VENTUM AND CARBON RX-5
- NEW 2021 Mathews V3 Bow Review
- NEW 2022 HOYT HUNTING BOWS | RX-7 and VENTUM PRO
- THE NEW HOYT VENTUM BOW BUILD!
- 2022 HOYT CARBON RX-7 and VENTUM PRO
- Introducing the NEW 2022 Mathews V3X | Bow Review
- Mathews Hoyt Compound Bow
- 2021 Mathews V3 Bow Review
- Mathews Compound Bow V3
- Mathews V3 Review 27 & 31 – 2021 Bows (Eastmans’)
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.