An orange shot with a compound bow. Filmed in super high speed.
Super slow mo video.
My brother borrowed a high speed camera from his work, he gave me a call to see if i wanted to play. I didn’t need asking twice, I was down to his like a shot.This was both our first time playing with this sort of camera, so the learning curve was quite steep.Suffice it to say more / stronger lighting is needed.
I have a new found respect for the Slow Mo Guys, this stuff is tricky to do well… As you can see, I really haven’t mastered it.
We shot a bunch of stuff with a mix of crossbow, compound bow and air pistol.
There has got be be an easier way to make orange juice 😉
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Bear Super Strike Xlr Compound Bow Rh With Truglo Sight And Gold Tip Arrows
- World Smallest Compound Bow Full Features Equal a Cell Phone Weight Metal 220G Speed 186FPS
- Archery | Hunter Rests vs Super Rests
- Compound Bow Speed Nocks
- Speed Nock On Compound Bow
- Bear Cruzer Compound Bow Orange
- Compound Bow Shot Balls
- Rx 7 Sling Shot Compound Bow
- Setting up an arrow rest on a compound bow
- Compound Bow Center Shot Gauge
- Compound Bow Partrdar Speed Cuns
- Bowfishing sniper head shot from a dam
- Orange Compound Bow
- Foam Target Review – Morrell High Roller VS Block Targets Vault VS Rinehart 18-1
- Compound Bow Orange Accessories
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.