An orange shot with a compound bow. Filmed in super high speed.
Super slow mo video.
My brother borrowed a high speed camera from his work, he gave me a call to see if i wanted to play. I didn’t need asking twice, I was down to his like a shot.This was both our first time playing with this sort of camera, so the learning curve was quite steep.Suffice it to say more / stronger lighting is needed.
I have a new found respect for the Slow Mo Guys, this stuff is tricky to do well… As you can see, I really haven’t mastered it.
We shot a bunch of stuff with a mix of crossbow, compound bow and air pistol.
There has got be be an easier way to make orange juice 😉
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Bear Hunting ARROW IMPACTS – 13 bears shot in less than 4 minutes
- 8 year old ARROWS Fallow Deer in Texas A-1 Archery perfect shot placement by youth hunter
- Bear Super Strike Xlr Compound Bow Rh With Truglo Sight And Gold Tip Arrows
- Alexis fisrt shot with Nuclear Ice pink compound bow#2.MPG
- Archery | Hunter Rests vs Super Rests
- Bear Cruzer Compound Bow Orange
- My Orange Z7 Extreme
- World Smallest Compound Bow Full Features Equal a Cell Phone Weight Metal 220G Speed 186FPS
- Orange Compound Bow
- Orange Peeling Preparation!!
- Compound Bow Orange Accessories
- Orange Compound Bow Case
- Orange Compound Bow Stabilizer
- Compound Bow Speed Nocks
- Orange Kickstand Compound Bow
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.