Archery Shootout | Beginner Bow VS. High End Bow (Does it make a difference?)
Will upgrading your compound bow make you a better archer overnight? Or, is a top of the line bow inherently more accurate than an entry level (cheap) bow? In this video, I put my first bow (a Bear Attitude) in a head-to-head challenge against my new bow (an Obsession Evolution) to see if there is a measurable difference in accuracy. Is it just a subjective mind game that if a bow FEELS better to shoot you will shoot it better, or does a better designed bow with better sights, a drop-away arrow rest, and higher quality arrows actually shoot straighter and more consistently than whisker biscuits, cheap knockoff arrows, and the general bottom end of the bow world? If you are debating whether or not to upgrade your current bow setup and you are wondering if it’s worth it, see how these two bows compare with each other and I believe it will help with your decision.
MUSIC CREDIT – bensound.com
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- 2020 Target Bow Shootout: Mathews vs. Hoyt vs. Bowtech vs. Prime
- Whisker Biscuit vs. Drop Away Rest – WHICH ONE?? | The Sticks Outfitter
- WHISKER BISCUIT vs. DROP AWAY RESTS
- Archery | Arrows – What's The Difference?
- Drop Down VS Whisker Biscuit Arrow Rest
- Foam Target Review – Morrell High Roller VS Block Targets Vault VS Rinehart 18-1
- Archery | Quivers – What's the Difference?
- Omega Sight Compound Bow Mounting Bracket – Useful for mounting the Range It – Film It – Shoot It
- I bought a fake Rambo bow on Amazon. Is it worth it?
- Archery Eye Dominance VS Aiming Eye | How to Pick Right or Left Handed Archery Equipment
- Archery | Hunter Rests vs Super Rests
- Difference between Bear Cruzer G2 and a $1000 bow
- DIY archery target ( It will stop crossbows and compound bows arrows )
- You're Doing It Wrong: How to Shoot an Arrow
- STABILIZERS for Bow Hunting – Testing the Difference
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.