Bone Collector Bow Case Review! Best Way To Protect Your Bow
Protecting your archery equipment is an important aspect of bowhunting. Hard cases are great but a soft sided bow case can be more affordable and less invasive. We set out to design a soft sided bow case that provides ultimate protection for your beloved bow and arrow, and we exceeded all expectations thanks to October Mountain Products! The Bone Collector Gravity Bow Case is a bow case built for the brotherhood! Conveniently adjustable, full-size compound bow case featuring ample storage space for hunting and archery accessories sporting Bone Collector branding on Realtree EDGE® fabric. Daisy-chain shoulder strap carry system allows for quiet adjustability and transport.
BOW CASE: http://bit.ly/BCbowcase_gravity
41″ x 18″ bow case
Messenger flap style pockets
Daisy-chain shoulder strap with carabiner length adjustments for silent carrying
Interior fleece lining
EVERYTHING Bone Collector –
SUBSCRIBE! SUBSCRIBE! SUBSCRIBE!
CHECK US OUT – Social Media
Bone Collector – @officialbonecollector
Follow the Bone Collectors
@tboneoutdoors (Twitter & IG)
@nickmundt (Twitter & IG)
Michael Waddell – @boogerbottom (twitter)
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Bone Collector Compound Bow
- Full BOWHUNTING SETUP! Tbone's Arrows and All! Hoyt
- T-Bone's Tips: How To Choose a Stabilizer
- The Best Way to Sight in Your Bow
- How to Mount Sights On a Bow
- The Easiest Way to Sight in Your Compound Bow
- Compound Bow Case With Shoulder Strap
- LEARN ARCHERY: A Beginners Guide for Archery Basics How to Shoot a Compound Bow
- How to fit a Bow quiver (traditional archery)
- Compound Bow Case Soft Shoulder Strap
- Plano All-Weather Bow Case! – Deer Gear Review
- ToolPro Hard Case as a bow case??
- Wish Bone Compact Compound Bow
- How to Paint a Compound bow the right way
- Bear Archery Cruzer G2 – Review & Shooting
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.