How To Adjust Draw Weight On A Compound Bow
Like, Comment, Share, And Subscribe For More!
►Compound Bow: https://amzn.to/2EeC9bC
The Product Is: “Leader Accessories Compound Bow 50-70lbs 25″ – 31″ Archery Hunting Equipment with Max Speed 310fps, Right Handed
Hand Orientation: Right. Draw Weight: 50 – 70 lbs. Draw Length: 25″ – 31″.
Max Speed: 310 FPS. Let Off: 75% – 80%. Axle to Axle: 31.5″. Brace Height: 7.5″. Weight: 4.4 lbs.
Adjust the draw weight and draw length with enclosed Allen Wrench. No bow press is needed.
The compound bow is with fiber optic sight, drop away arrow rest, release aid, D string loop, peep sight, wax, and 2pcs of 30″ aluminum arrow.
Aluminum Riser. 1-year warranty on the bow excluding string & cables.
While enjoying your outdoor life, Leader Accessories provides a range of hunting equipment and accessories. Durable safety vest harness, large capacity tree stand, camo ground hunting hub blinds, doghouse blinds, one man chair blinds, also shooting stick, heavy duty game cart, and hoist and gambrel system. We are meant to offer our well designed and safe products to our customers, and bring a happy hunting experience. That is exactly our hunting series’ job.
Draw Weight: 50 – 70 lbs.
Draw Length: 25″ – 31″
Max Speed: 310 FPS
Let Off: 75% – 80%
Axle to Axle: 31.5″
Weight: 4.4 lbs.
30″ Carbon arrow and 30″ aluminum arrow recommended for this compound bow.”
#CompoundBow #LeaderAccessories #HuntingBow
FULL DISCLOSURE: ” Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. Please understand that I have experienced all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something through my links. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.”
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- How To Adjust Draw Length On A Compound Bow
- How To Adjust Draw Weight On Compound Bow?
- How to Adjust the Draw Weight of Your Compound Bow
- How To Adjust Compound Bow Draw Weight?
- How To Adjust Draw Weight Compound Bow?
- How To Adjust Draw Weight On A Martin Compound Bow?
- How To Adjust Draw Weight On A Hoyt Compound Bow?
- How to adjust draw weight and length compound bow
- How To Adjust Draw Weight On Pse Compound Bow?
- How To Adjust Draw Weight On A Bear Compound Bow?
- How to Adjust the Draw Weight on Your Genesis® Bow
- How To Adjust Draw Weight On A Compound Bow?
- How To Check Compound Bow Draw Weight?
- How To Adjust Weight On Compound Bow?
- How To Adjust Weight On A Compound Bow?
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.