Installing a wrist sling on a compound bow is an important part of bow shooting, providing stability, balance and control. Having the right equipment is important when engaging in such an activity, and Elong Outdoor Products Ltd. offers an exceptional selection of quality archery and hunting supplies, including all of the components necessary for installing a wrist sling on a compound bow.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Install a Wrist Sling on Your Compound Bow – Elong Outdoor Products Ltd.
- 2 10 Pound Compound Bow
- 3 Children’s Compound Bow And Arrow
- 4 Teal Compound Bow Release
- 5 Compound Bow Wrist
- 6 Compound Bow Quiver And Sight Package
- 7 Compound Bow Replacement Arrows
How to Install a Wrist Sling on Your Compound Bow – Elong Outdoor Products Ltd.
Step 1: Gather Your Supplies
To begin the process of installing a wrist sling on your compound bow, the following supplies are necessary:
- Compound Bow
- Wrist Sling
- 3/16” Ratchet plus Socket
- 4” Round D-Ring
- Nylon Cord (25 feet)
Step 2: Connect D-Ring
Next, you will need to connect the D-Ring to the bow. To do this, simply take the ratchet and socket and use it to attach the D-Ring in a secure manner to the riser of the bow. Anchoring the D-Ring in place is essential, as this is the point where you will be attaching the wrist sling.
Step 3: Attach Wrist Sling
Once the D-Ring has been successfully attached to the bow, it is time to attach the wrist sling. Take the wrist sling and attach one end to the D-Ring with the adjustable plastic buckle. To ensure that the wrist sling is secure, tighten the buckle with the ratchet and socket.
Step 4: Secure Wrist Sling
Now, it is time to secure the wrist sling with the nylon cord. Take the cord and thread the loose end of the wrist sling through it, making sure to pull it tight to ensure the sling is secure. Then, tie the cord in a knot and make sure it is secure.
Step 5: Final Steps
The final steps involve cutting off any excess cord, looping the wrist sling around the bow and adjusting the length of the sling so that it is comfortable while shooting.
In conclusion, installing a wrist sling on your compound bow is a relatively straightforward process if you have the necessary supplies. With the help of Elong Outdoor Products Ltd., you can purchase the items you need to ensure the process is a success. In addition, following the five steps outlined in this article will make sure that your wrist sling is securely attached, providing you with stability, balance and control while shooting.
How to install Wrist Sling on your Compound Bow — Elong Outdoor Product Ltd.
More different types of wrist slings in Elong Stock!
Elong Outdoor Product Ltd.
We are the factory of archery and outdoor products in Guangdong, China. Our main products include bows , arrows, archery accessories, ect.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- How to Make a Bow Wrist Sling with Paracord
- How to Properly Use a Wrist Sling
- DIY WRIST SLING FOR YOUR COMPOUND BOW!!!! WHY DO YOU NEED A WRIST SLING?????
- My Sling-A-Ling Installation – Bow/Wrist Sling Combo Pack
- How To Install Peep Sight On Compound Bow?
- How to Install Compound Bow Right Hand Version – Yescom
- How To Make A Bow Sling out of Paracord
- How To Install A Peep Sight On A Compound Bow?
- How To Install Nocking Point On Compound Bow?
- Wrist Sling Compound Bow Pink
- How To Attach Quiver To Compound Bow?
- Wrist Sling For Compound Bow Oange
- Pink Wrist Sling For Compound Bow
- Compound Bow Wrist Sling
- Wrist Sling For Compound Bow
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.