How to PROPERLY use and adjust your sight
Learning how to move your sight properly is essential for archery regardless of which bow you shoot.
► Join the community & get special content: https://www.patreon.com/onlinearcheryacademy
► Take one of my detailed, step-by-step video courses: https://bit.ly/OAA-Courses
► Visit the OAA website and use my FREE resources: http://bit.ly/OnlineArcheryAcademy
Whether it’s target olympic recurve, compound, or field/3D shooting, you can gain easy points by using the sight in the right way.
Here I show you how to use, adjust and calibrate your sight correctly so that you can keep your groups in the middle.
If you follow the steps and calibration here, you will be much faster at making adjustments and will lose less points during competition.
Enjoy, and thanks for watching!
GET ELITE COACHING: http://bit.ly/EliteCoachingOAA
SUBSCRIBE FOR EXCLUSIVE EMAIL CONTENT: http://bit.ly/SubscribeOAA
The OAA Website: http://bit.ly/OnlineArcheryAcademy
My Online Archery Academy Mission is to help archers worldwide improve their shooting, by providing world-class lessons, courses and information on everything related to olympic archery.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- How to Properly Use a Wrist Sling
- How To Use A Compound Bow Sight?
- How To Adjust Compound Bow Sight?
- How To Adjust Sight On Compound Bow?
- How To Adjust Sight Pins On A Compound Bow?
- How To Adjust A Compound Bow Sight?
- How To Adjust A Peep Sight On A Compound Bow?
- Archery & Bow Hunting : How to Use a Sight on a Bow
- How To Adjust Peep Sight On Compound Bow?
- How To Adjust The Peep Sight On A Compound Bow?
- LEARN ARCHERY: How to Properly Anchor with a Wrist Strap Release
- How to Anchor Properly to achieve maximum accuracy with a compound bow: John Dudley of Nock On
- How To Properly Shoot a Bow
- How to use the Genesis Bow
- How To Properly Shoot A Compound Bow?
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.