Learning Archery 101: How to Shoot a Compound Bow – Class 1 of 3
Archery is a sport for all ages and all walks of life and even with no experience you can get good, fast! The key to properly shooting a bow is all in the initial coaching and fundamentals and this series will provide a lifetime of enjoyment in the sport. In this series, John Dudley teaches Rock Musician, Mark Schenker (who is a brand new archer and has never attempted to shoot an arrow)- how to properly shoot a compound bow in less than a day. In class 1 of this 3 part series, Dudley teaches key fundamentals prior to his student ever handling an actual bow. As you follow along you will learn:
1. How to find your proper stance
2. How to use a shot trainer
3. How to properly position your shoulders, hips, feet and elbow
4. How to locate your proper anchor
5. How to position your head for proper peep sight acquisition
6. How to properly draw your bow
7. How to properly grip your bow
8. The important concept of mirroring your hands
9. How to execute a proper “surprise release”
10. The importance of repetition in practicing proper shot execution without a bow
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Learning Archery 101: How to Shoot a Compound Bow – Class 3 of 3
- Learning Archery 101: How to Shoot a Compound Bow – Class 2 of 3
- How to shoot a field archery target
- How To Correctly Shoot A Compound Bow?
- How To Shoot Compound Bow?
- LEARN ARCHERY: A Beginners Guide for Archery Basics How to Shoot a Compound Bow
- How To Shoot A Compound Bow?
- How To Properly Shoot A Compound Bow?
- How To Accurately Shoot A Compound Bow?
- Basics of & how to shoot a Genesis Bow – Archery 101 from Average Joes Archery
- How To Aim And Shoot A Compound Bow?
- How to shoot a compound bow | Archery 360
- LEARN ARCHERY: How to Shoot a Wrist Strap Release with Back Tension
- How To Shoot A Compound Bow Accurately?
- How to Anchor Properly to achieve maximum accuracy with a compound bow: John Dudley of Nock On
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.