NEW 2021 Mathews V3 Bow Review
Get a complete review of the new Mathews V3 hunting bow! We cover all of the features and improvements of the new bow along with some real-world speed tests with a variety of arrow weights.
Our Mathews V3 bow review covers new for 2021 improvements including the redesigned riser and limb cups, the new Centerguard cable containment system, the Nano 740 damper and more.
Be sure to visit your local Mathews retailer to shoot the new V3 for yourself.
V3 31 Specs:
Draw Weight……60 – 75lbs
Let-Off…………….80% or 85%
Draw Length……26 – 30.5″
V3 27 Specs:
Speed (IBO)…… 342fps
Draw Weight…..60 – 75lbs
Let-Off……………80% or 85%
Draw Length…..25 – 29.5″
Want to win a new Mathews V3??? Sign up here – https://www.bowhunting.com/bowhunting-sweepstakes/
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Introducing the NEW 2022 Mathews V3X | Bow Review
- 2021 Mathews V3 Bow Review
- 2021 Mathews V3 27 Bow Review by Mikes Archery
- Mathews V3 Review 27 & 31 – 2021 Bows (Eastmans’)
- 2021 BOW BATTLE: Hoyt Ventum 30 vs Mathews V3
- Mathews Prima Bow Review
- EZ V Bow Sight with Mathews VXR – No Rangefinder needed….Is this the best bowhunting site?
- NEW 2022 Bowtech SR350 | Bow Review
- NEW 2022 Elite Basin Compound Bow Review
- SKB Small Parallel Limb Bow Case – Mathews V3 27 !!!
- BOWTECH SOLUTION vs MATHEWS V3 – which would you pick? – | HAXEN HUNT |
- Introducing the Mathews V3
- 2021 Mathews V3 Bow Build (Favorite Bow EVER?)
- Compound Bow Mathews SoloCam Switchback Video Inspection & Condition Review
- 2021 Mathews V3 | The Best Beginners Bow for 2021
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.