School of Nock Season 2: #7, How to Choose the Best Rest
When it comes to choosing the best rest setup for you and your bow configuration, there are a lot of elements that come into play based on your equipment, your shooting preference, and your intended use for your bow. From drop away to lizard tongue style rests, to arrow and vane configurations, choosing the right rest setup for you and your equipment is a critical component to consistency and accuracy. In this installment of the School of Nock Season 2, John Dudley will teach you all about the different rest options so that you can make the best choice for your setup and your intended use of your bow.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- School of Nock Season 2: #5, How to Choose Arrow Shafts
- School of Nock Season 2: #10, Stabilizer Setup
- School of Nock Season 2: #3, Selecting the Right Sight
- How to Anchor Properly to achieve maximum accuracy with a compound bow: John Dudley of Nock On
- NRTR 7 – How to Adjust a Rest
- How To Choose Arrows For Compound Bow?
- How To Choose The Right Arrow For Your Compound Bow?
- How to set Nock Height on a Compound Bow
- How To Choose An Arrow For A Compound Bow?
- Proper Draw Length with John Dudley of Nock On
- How To Choose The Right Arrow For My Compound Bow?
- How To Nock An Arrow On A Compound Bow?
- How To Adjust Arrow Rest On Compound Bow?
- How To Choose Arrows For A Compound Bow?
- Arrow Selection – How to Choose the Right One
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.