School of Nock Season 2: #7, How to Choose the Best Rest
When it comes to choosing the best rest setup for you and your bow configuration, there are a lot of elements that come into play based on your equipment, your shooting preference, and your intended use for your bow. From drop away to lizard tongue style rests, to arrow and vane configurations, choosing the right rest setup for you and your equipment is a critical component to consistency and accuracy. In this installment of the School of Nock Season 2, John Dudley will teach you all about the different rest options so that you can make the best choice for your setup and your intended use of your bow.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- School of Nock Season 2: #5, How to Choose Arrow Shafts
- School of Nock Season 2: #10, Stabilizer Setup
- School of Nock Season 2: #3, Selecting the Right Sight
- NRTR 7 – How to Adjust a Rest
- How to Choose Arrows for a Compound Bow | The Sticks Outfitter | EP. 34
- How To Choose A Stabilizer Setup For Your Bow
- HOW TO CHOOSE ARROWS FOR HUNTING – Choose the right arrows for your bow // BOW ARROWS EXPLAINED
- How to Choose the Right Stabilizer
- T-Bone's Tips: How To Choose a Stabilizer
- How to choose a release aid for compound archery
- How to Mount an Arrow Rest
- NRTR 4 – How to Adjust Poundage on Your Bow
- How to Serve a Bowstring with John Dudley
- Aokur Shooting Automatically Compound Bow Led Lighted Nock Arrow Nock
- School Compound Bow
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.