Aubree and Alyssa had both been looking forward to trying shooting with a bow for some time. When they had the opportunity to take part in a Bear Royale Bow shooting night, they both jumped at the chance. Not only was the activity exciting, but the opportunity to practice a new skill and have a great time with friends made it an even more attractive proposition.
Table of Contents
Safe First Time Shooting Experience
The instructors were friendly and helpful, and provided a thorough introduction for both Aubree and Alyssa into the fundamentals of shooting. They also explained the safety features of the bows, so everyone could feel comfortable and confident in their ability to release arrows safely. With the assistance of the instructors, Aubree and Alyssa were soon shooting arrows with ease.
Honing the Skills
Over the course of the night, Aubree and Alyssa worked hard to hone their skills and refine their technique. They began to understand the subtle movements needed to become more accurate, and both enjoyed the challenge of tracking their progress and comparing their results with their peers. As the night went on, they even begun to engage in some friendly competition.
Having Fun and Improving
The best part of the night was the feeling of satisfaction at progressing and having fun at the same time. Aubree and Alyssa found that they both picked up the skill quickly, and their shots became increasingly accurate. They thoroughly enjoyed the bonding experience, and although they felt disappointed that the night had to end, they both appreciated the opportunity to master the skill of bow shooting in a safe environment.
Aubree and Alyssa’s experience in the Bear Royale Bow shooting night was extremely enjoyable and informative. By the end of the session, they both felt confident in their ability to shoot arrows accurately and safely. This was a great first step in their foray into archery, and they look forward to continuing to hone their skills in the coming months.
Bear Royale Bow – Aubree & Alyssa's first time shooting
This is the first video of our little family of six. The girls want to try out archery. Well… let’s see what happens. Thanks to Roots Outdoors for helping Aubree and Alyssa sling some arrows down range!
Check out Roots Outdoors if you’re in the Jackson area. Great shop with great staff!
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- My daughter's first time shooting her new Bear Royale compound bow
- Bear Archery 2020 Royale Youth Bow First Look Review by Mike's Archery
- Bear Royale Compound Bow
- Bear Royale Compound Bow Youth
- Bear Royale Compound Bow Case
- Bear Archery Royale Youth Compound Bow
- Bear® Archery Royale RTH Compound Bow Package
- First Time Shooting A Bow & Arrow!
- BEAR Archery Royale Compound bow – PEFECT for KIDS
- Girl Shoots BIG COLOR BEAR With Bow!!! – First Time Bear Hunting
- FIRST TIME SHOOTING A BOW
- Bear Archery Species RTH Compound Bow Package Review | MUST WATCH FOR FIRST TIME BOW BUYERS
- Review: Shooting compound bow with GoPro and Sportsman's mount
- Bear Archery Cruzer G2 – Review & Shooting
- 2011 Bear Archery Homewrecker Women's Compound Bow Review
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.