How does a $200 compound shoot – Junxing Pheonix target compound bow
The Junxing Pheonix is a 40″ axle to Axle target bow, which has rotating module to adjust draw length 24-30.5″. IBO 315fps.
We look at the bow shoot through a chronograph then shoot the bow at 18 meters to see how the bow shoots.
In Australia the Junxing Pheonix will retail $250. In US dollars it should be around the $170.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Compound Bow Junxing
- Junxing Compound Bow
- Junxing Compound Bow M120
- Junxing Compound Bow For Adults
- 2020 PSE EVO NXT33 compound bow review
- Topoint Reliance Target compound bow kit
- Topoint Vigor compound bow Luxury kit review
- PSE XForce the compound bow which changed everything
- 2021 Bear Whitetail compound bow review
- be small but strong!!! JUNXING MINI COMPOUND BOW M109E UNBOXING. OVERVIEW
- PSE Lazer compound bow review 20201
- How to Shoot a Compound Bow
- Hoyt Hyperedge Compound bow review
- How to shoot a compound bow for beginners
- How to shoot FISH with a Bow |Bowfishing
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.