How does a $200 compound shoot – Junxing Pheonix target compound bow
The Junxing Pheonix is a 40″ axle to Axle target bow, which has rotating module to adjust draw length 24-30.5″. IBO 315fps.
We look at the bow shoot through a chronograph then shoot the bow at 18 meters to see how the bow shoots.
In Australia the Junxing Pheonix will retail $250. In US dollars it should be around the $170.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Compound Bow Junxing
- Junxing Compound Bow
- Junxing Compound Bow M120
- Junxing Compound Bow For Adults
- Topoint Reliance Target compound bow kit
- How to shoot a compound bow for beginners
- How to shoot FISH with a Bow |Bowfishing
- How to : Shoot a Bow & Arrow! (Genesis Bow)
- 2021 Bear Whitetail compound bow review
- Quiver On & Fixed Pins! How Do You Shoot Your Bow?
- LEARN ARCHERY: A Beginners Guide for Archery Basics How to Shoot a Compound Bow
- How To Shoot a Compound Bow [For Beginners] | The Sticks Outfitter
- How to shoot a compound bow | Archery 360
- How to Shoot A Compound Bow for New Bow Hunters
- HOW to SHOOT a HUNTING BOW for BEGINNERS!
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.