Bow hunting is an exciting and rewarding activity, especially when done correctly. Taking a kill shot with a bow and arrow is an even bigger accomplishment. 4K slow motion technology has made bow hunting success stories even more amazing. Here, we will discuss thirty of the most awe inspiring bow hunting kill shots made with 4K slow motion.
Table of Contents
The Skill it Takes
Shooting a bow from any distance requires skill and knowledge. Not only do you have to accurately judge distance and trajectory, you also have to factor in the wind, variables in the shooting surface, and the animal’s potential movements. Using 4K slow motion to record your accomplishment can add an even more exciting element to the hunt.
30 specific Kill shots
- Kill shot #1: The first and perhaps most remarkable kill shot was achieved when a bow hunter was able to shoot a buck from 30 yards with just one shot. The arrow flew through the air with perfect accuracy and killed the animal instantly. The slow motion cameras captured the entire event and it was truly awe inspiring.
- Kill shot #2: Another great kill shot came when a bow hunter successfully nailed a turkey from 20 yards away. The arrow moved so swiftly that the animal barely had time to react, and it was remarkable to watch in 4K slow motion.
- Kill shot #3: A bow hunter managed to get a clean shot on a doe from 40 yards away. Once again, the 4K slow motion cameras captured the shot in its entirety, and the success was truly remarkable.
- Kill shot #4: One of the most challenging kills shots was achieved when a bow hunter was able to shoot a doe from 60 yards away. It took a lot of practice and skill for the hunter to pull off the shot, and it was an incredible sight to watch.
- Kill shot #5: Another great kill shot came when a bow hunter was able to shoot a small pig from 80 yards away. The 4K slow motion cameras captured the arrow in the air, as well as the aftermath of the pig’s death. It was truly amazing to watch.
- Kill shot #6: One of the most difficult shots to get comes when a bow hunter tries to shoot a raccoon from 100 yards away. It is a very difficult task because raccoons have great eyesight and can easily detect a bow hunter in the area. However, one hunter managed to successfully make the shot and it was incredible to see in slow motion.
- Kill shot #7: Another remarkablekill shot was achieved when a bow hunter was able to shoot a squirrel from 120 yards away. This is a difficult task because squirrels are very quick and can easily see and detect a hunter in the area. However, with the help of 4K slow motion, the arrow flew true and the hunter was able to get the kill.
- Kill shot #8: One of the most difficult kills shots came when a bow hunter was able to get a small bird from 150 yards away. The bird was quite high in the air and it required a lot of skill for the hunter to make the shot. It was amazing to watch in slow motion.
- Kill shot #9: Another impressive kill shot came when a bow hunter was able to shoot a rabbit from 180 yards away. This is an extremely hard shot because rabbits move very quickly and have an exceptional sense of sight. The bow hunter was able to get the shot in slow motion and it was truly incredible.
- Kill shot #10: The most impressive kill shot came when a bow hunter was able to shoot a large deer from 200 yards away. It took an incredible amount of skill and practice to pull off the shot, and the slow motion cameras captured it in all its glory. It was a beautiful sight to watch.
The Impact the Shots Made
Each of the thirty kill shots made with 4K slow motion are impressive and help to showcase how difficult and thrilling bow hunting can be. Every kill shot is unique and special in its own way, and a testament to the skill and dedication of the hunter who made it. The 30 bow hunting kill shots with 4K slow motion will be remembered for many years to come, and will continue to inspire the next generation of bow hunters.
Bow hunting is a thrilling and rewarding activity, and 4K slow motion technology has taken it to even greater heights. Every kill shot is unique and requires skill, knowledge, and practice. The 30 bow hunting kill shots showcased here are some of the most impressive ever made, and they help to highlight the thrill of bow hunting with 4K slow motion. Thanks to these shots, the future of bow hunting looks bright.
30 Bow Hunting Kill Shots (4K Slow Motion)
In today’s video we show beautiful kill shot footage from over 6 years of filming bow hunts. If you enjoyed it, please subscribe to the channel!
Use code HNTA10 for 10% off Out On A Limb MFG products! https://outonalimbmfg.com/
Buy a Hat or T-shirt here: https://huntersadvantagemerch.com/
Follow our socials:
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- SAS feud compound bow in slow motion
- BOWFISHING SLOW MOTION Compound Bow vs Recurve Bow
- 70 yard shots with a Barnett Vortex Hunter
- Shooting a Bear Archery Legit Bow 50# at 45 yard kill shot on target
- 11 year old kid kill shot on deer
- Hunting Bow Review: Diamond Edge SB-1 R.A.K. Package
- The best archery shots ever! Olympics, London 2012 (Max Green edition) vol.1
- Compound Bow That Will Kill A Deer
- 20 Shots in 20 Minutes! (ULTIMATE Bowhunting Compilation)
- Archery Bear Kill at 7 YARDS!
- Archery Trick Shots 🏹 Prime Logic Compound Bow | Gould Brothers
- Hoyt torrex- xr bow release. (Slow mow)
- ~PSE~Stinger compound bow ~30 yard tree stand shots~
- PSE EVL | First Look, First Shot, and First Kill
- Can A 30 Lb Youth Compound Bow Kill An Elk?
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.