The 2020 Mathews VXR 31.5 Bow is a revolutionary new bow from Mathews that is sure to take the archery world by storm. With its modular accessory mount system, its crisp, ultra fast draw cycle and its resilience to even the most extreme elements, this bow is the perfect choice for any serious archer. We had a chance to take a first look at the new bow and we wanted to share our thoughts.
Table of Contents
Modular Accessory System
One of the most innovative features of 2020 Mathews VXR 31.5 Bow is its modular accessory mount system. With the ability to easily incorporate the most popular aftermarket sights, stabiliser systems and quivers into the design of the bow, it offers more customisation options than ever before. The Mathews True Center Nocking Point System ensures that your accuracy will be precise even with the heaviest of accessories attached.
Ultra Fast Draw Cycle
The draw cycle on the 2020 Mathews VXR 31.5 Bow is smooth and crisp. Its ultra-fast draw cycle doesn’t sacrifice accuracy, which is perfect for serious archers who want maximum speed without compromising their shot. Additionally, the Air Shock dampening system reduces the strain on your muscles and makes shooting all day easier and more comfortable.
Resilience to Extreme Elements
The 2020 Mathews VXR 31.5 Bow is designed to stay strong and accurate in even the harshest weather conditions. Its robust construction and waterproof exterior will keep it in perfect shooting condition while out in the field or on the range. Additionally, its finely tuned limb system allows for smooth draws and consistent accuracy, regardless of temperature or humidity.
In conclusion, the 2020 Mathews VXR 31.5 Bow is an innovative and versatile bow that offers a variety of features that make it ideal for serious archers. It incorporates the latest technology and design into one complete package, giving you the perfect combination of speed, accuracy and resilience. Whether you’re hunting or target shooting, the Mathews VXR 31.5 Bow will provide you with the perfect shooting experience every time.
Without a doubt, the 2020 Mathews VXR 31.5 Bow is a must-have for any serious archer.
First Look At The NEW 2020 MATHEWS VXR 31.5 Bow
Trail goes over all the new features of the 2020 Mathews VXR 31.5 bow and what he’s been most impressed with shooting this bow for a month. For more information, be sure to check out Trail’s article here: https://www.gohunt.com/read/skills/2020-mathews-vxr-bow-review
Find all the VXR 31.5 specs here: https://www.mathewsinc.com/product/vxr-31-5/#specs
Read more here: https://www.gohunt.com/read/skills/2020-mathews-vxr-bow-review
If you have any questions please leave a comment below and one of our gear experts will be sure to answer!
Subscribe to goHUNT on YouTube:
Follow us on Social Media:
Tweets by GOHUNT
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Taking a Look at NEW Bow Accessories from Mathews Archery
- Reviewing the NEW 2021 MATHEWS ATLAS Bow
- NEW 2021 Mathews V3 Bow Review
- 2020 Mathews VXR Compound Bow Review
- Top 5 New Bows at the 2020 ATA Show
- NEW 2022 Mathews V3X Bow Review
- Introducing the NEW 2022 Mathews V3X | Bow Review
- Mathews VXR 31.5 vs the Tactic – Cheap vs expensive bows – | HAXEN HUNT |
- EZ V Bow Sight with Mathews VXR – No Rangefinder needed….Is this the best bowhunting site?
- 2021 Compound Bow Test & Review: Mathews V3
- FOUND IT!!! My 14 y/o MATHEWS | The one Mathews bow I could never own | Mathews Switchback XT
- Mathews Avail Women's Bow Review
- 2021 Mathews Target Bows | TRX 34 and TRX 38 G2
- 2022 Mathews V3X Bow Review
- Buying NEW in 2021 | What BOWS I would RECOMMEND at different price points!
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.