Making a bow sling out of paracord is an easy and affordable way to store your bow and arrows. It allows you to carry the bow without any other equipment and it’s lightweight, so you can keep it in your bag or back pack. The following step-by-step guide will show you how to make a bow sling out of paracord.
Table of Contents
- Paracord (45 feet)
- 2 large carabiners
- 2 medium carabiners
- Needle nose pliers
- Lighter (optional)
Step 1: Make The Loops
Start by cutting two equal-length pieces of paracord, approximately 15 feet each. Tie a knot in the middle of each piece of paracord to create a loop. You should now have two equally-long loops.
Step 2: Attach The Carabiners
Open the two large carabiners and attach them onto the two loops. Make sure they are attached securely. Next, attach the two medium-sized carabiners onto the ends of the two loops. Again, make sure they are securely attached.
Step 3: Tie The Knots
Take the two loops and cross one of them over the other in a figure eight pattern. Now, take the end of the loop on the top and tie it around the forearm attachment point of your bow and then do the same with the loop on the bottom. Pull the knots tight to make sure the loops are secure but not overly tight.
Step 4: Secure The Paracord
Finally, you need to secure the knots and the carabiners. Use the needle nose pliers to crimp the knots and carabiners until they are snug. You can use a lighter to melt the ends of the paracord to finish off the bow sling.
Making a bow sling out of paracord is a great way to store and transport your bow and arrows. It’s lightweight and affordable, and it takes only a few minutes to make. Use the step-by-step guide above to quickly and easily make your own bow sling.
How To Make A Bow Sling out of Paracord
Get prepped for hunting season with a Paracord Wrist Bow Sling! In this tutorial we guide you through the process of creating your very own wrist bow sling out of paracord.
Build a solid colored sling or make it more unique by using two colors.
Yoke Bracket Mount (other colors available):
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- How to Make a Bow Wrist Sling with Paracord
- Compound Bow Paracord Wrist Sling
- How To Make Your Own Finger Sling for Archery | Shoelace Finger Sling DIY
- Compound Bow Wrist Sling Paracord
- How to install Wrist Sling on your Compound Bow — Elong Outdoor Product Ltd.
- Compound Bow Paracord Sling
- How To Make A Compound Bow At Home?
- How To Make A Compound Bow String?
- Archery Basics 15 – how to make your own bow string – english
- How to make compound bow strings and cables
- How To Make DIY Bow Stabilizer
- How To Use A Wrist Sling With Paige Pearce
- How to Properly Use a Wrist Sling
- How To Make A Compound Bow Easier To Pull Back?
- DIY WRIST SLING FOR YOUR COMPOUND BOW!!!! WHY DO YOU NEED A WRIST SLING?????
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.