How To Shoot a Compound Bow [For Beginners] | The Sticks Outfitter
Learn how to shoot a bow in these 5 easy steps, so click play and learn it all! For beginners, learning how to shoot a compound bow requires a lot of practice, so tune in here to learn how to get started the right way! Check out more of our bow hunting tips and other hunting and fishing videos! More to come, as always.. Hit that subscribe button if you would like more hunting/fishing tips and tricks on a weekly basis!
0:00 – Intro
0:18 – My Brief Bow Setup
0:45 – Before You Shoot
0:57 – Athletic Stance
1:16 – Nock the Arrow
1:36 – How to Draw Your Bow
2:08 – Finding Your Anchor
2:26 – Aim Through Peep Hole
3:17 – Release Hand
4:38 – Practice
5:31 – Examples of Shooting
Tweets by sticksoutfitter
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- How To Sight In A Compound Bow | The Sticks Outfitter EP. 23
- How to Choose Arrows for a Compound Bow | The Sticks Outfitter | EP. 34
- How To Make A Homemade Bow Rack | DIY Bow Rack | The Sticks Outfitter | EP. 8
- PVC Bow Stand : DIY Homemade | The Sticks Outfitter | EP. 15
- Whisker Biscuit vs. Drop Away Rest – WHICH ONE?? | The Sticks Outfitter
- How to Shoot A Compound Bow for New Bow Hunters
- Learning Archery 101: How to Shoot a Compound Bow – Class 1 of 3
- How to Shoot a Compound Bow
- How to shoot a compound bow | Archery 360
- How to shoot a compound bow for beginners
- How to shoot FISH with a Bow |Bowfishing
- LEARN ARCHERY: How to Shoot a Wrist Strap Release with Back Tension
- HOW to SHOOT a HUNTING BOW for BEGINNERS!
- How To Properly Shoot a Bow
- How to shoot a straight bow arm & not hit it with the string
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.